Walk-in Bathtubs from Jacob Can Make Bathing Safer for Residents in St. Louis, MO, and the Entire Metro East Area
Walk-in tubs can be the ideal product for homeowners in the St. Louis, Missouri area who require a safer bathing option in their homes. By eliminating the need to step over a high barrier to enter the bath, these tubs are easy to get in and out of, offering a safer option for elderly family members or those with limited mobility who want to continue bathing independently and age in the comfort of their own homes.
Jacob Sunrooms, Exteriors & Baths is an authorized distributor and installer of Jacuzzi® walk-in bathtubs in St. Louis and throughout the entire Metro East area. As a family-owned and -operated company since 1977, we believe in providing our customers with products and services that will help them have the homes they have always wanted, and our tubs are no exception. Our walk in tubs boast numerous aesthetic and practical features, including that they have:
- A well-made door with a tight seal that won’t ever leak
- Hydrotherapy and Hydro Massage options to reduce stress and improve blood circulation to relieve aches and pains
- 100 percent non-porous acrylic that will withstand staining, chipping, and other damage to look like new for years to come
- A number of standard safety features, including seats, hand rails, and slip-resistant flooring
- Several optional therapeutic elements, including ones for chromotherapy and hydrotherapy
Furthermore, these walk-in tubs are available in a variety of different sizes and styles, ensuring we will have a style to complement virtually any bathroom. And, to make your walk in tub more affordable, Jacob offers convenient financing options for homeowners with approved credit.
Contact Jacob Sunrooms, Exteriors & Baths today to learn more about the walk-in bathtubs we install in homes in the St. Louis, MO, area.