Walk in Tubs from Jacob Can Make Bathing Safer for Residents of St. Louis, MO
Walk in tubs can be the ideal product for homeowners in St. Louis, Missouri, who require a safer bathing option in their homes. By eliminating the need to step over a high barrier to enter the bath, these tubs are easy to get in and out of, offering a safer option for elderly family members or those with limited mobility who want to continue bathing independently and age in the comfort of their own homes.
Since 1977, Jacob Sunrooms, Exteriors & Baths has been a trusted seller and installer of walk in tubs and other remodeling products in St. Louis and throughout the entire Metro East area. As a family-owned and -operated company, we believe in providing our customers with products and services that will help them get the homes they have always wanted, and our tubs are no exception. Our walk in tubs boast numerous aesthetic and practical features, including that they have:
- A well-made door with a tight seal that won’t ever leak
- 100 percent non-porous acrylic that will withstand staining, chipping, and other damage to look like new for years to come
- Silver Shield™ micro-agents that repel mold and mildew, keeping them effortlessly clean
- A number of standard safety features, including seats, hand rails, and slip-resistant flooring
- Several optional therapeutic elements, including ones for chromotherapy and hydrotherapy
Furthermore, these tubs are available in a variety of different sizes and styles, ensuring we will have a product to complement virtually any bathroom. And, to make your walk in tub more affordable, Jacob offers same as cash and other convenient financing options for homeowners with approved credit.
Contact Jacob Sunrooms, Exteriors & Baths today to learn more about the walk in tubs we install in homes in the St. Louis, MO, area.